... you really should try making this:
Chicken with Roasted Tomatoes and Zucchini
4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
2 tablespoons olive oil
5 medium zucchini, sliced
4 medium tomatoes, sliced
1 medium onion, sliced
2 tablespoons chopped fresh oregano
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Place tomatoes, onion and zucchini in a shallow pan (a cookie sheet with sides works well), mix in the olive oil, making sure to coat all the vegetables, and spread into a single layer.
2. Place the vegetables in the oven and roast for 10 minutes, or until the edges start to brown. Stir and roast for 10 - 15 more minutes. The vegetables should be very soft and slightly browned.
3. Meanwhile, grill the chicken breasts. (I feel like there should be some more complicated instruction here, but that's really it. Grill the chicken breasts. I supposed I can add "making sure not to overcook" because I do that sometimes. But maybe you don't. Probably you don't.)
4. Stir the herbs into the vegatable mixture. The tomatoes should smash up and make a kind of thick sauce for the zucchini and onions. Salt and pepper to taste.
5. Put the chicken breasts on plates and spoon the vegetable sauce over them. Tasty!
For more great recipes, check out The Grocery Cart Challenge Recipe Swap! If you have a recipe to share, please join in the fun!