We spent the day in the garage. Going through all of our old boxes. Boxes of letters and photos and clothes. Old toys.
Some of the interesting things I ran across
- the announcement of the birth of a friend's first daughter (he died in an accident about 8 years after that... bittersweet seeing that)
- literally hundreds of birthday cards, Christmas cards and letters (apparently I never threw away a single piece of correspondence!)
- some old issues of "The Commentary" the newspaper I ran when I was in law school
- lots and lots of report cards
- some cool statues I purchased on an amazing trip through Asia
- all of the t-shirts from the many races I have run
and so much more. Exhausting going through that many boxes! But we finished - and managed to get rid of a tremendous amount of stuff!