Emily over at From the Land of Cotton gave me the New Years Award. You should definitely check out her blog! Thanks Emily - you made my day!
The rules of the award are:
- You must be a true lover of the New Year to receive this award. The person to whom you give the award must also be in love with the New Year.
- List 5 things that you love about the New Year. If you can't limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space.
- Pass the award along to as many people as you like. That can be 1 or 50. It's up to you! But keep the New Year cheer going.
- Let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving a comment on their site. Also, link back to the person who gave you the award.
2009 will be a wonderful year, and here's why:
- We are taking the fresh start approach with all of our closets this month. I can't wait to clean out all of the old, unused stuff (to make way for new stuff?) I love the new year for fresh starts!
- We will take our 3rd cruise (15 days to Hawaii) with our parents and my sister this year. Yea!
- Year 6 with The Mr and we couldn't be happier!
- My friend in Wisconsin is opening her new bakery in April (a whole post on this in the next day or so) and YEA FOR HER!
- More blogging and more blog-friends! Also in the on-line world, I am working on my new etsy store (more about this soon)!