- Were you named after anyone? My mom always liked the name Susan, and my middle name is after my godmother.
- Do you still have your tonsils? yes
- Would you bungee jump? I am terrified of heights. But, being afraid of heights makes me angry so I won't let it stop me from doing things. So I would bungee jump, though it would be pretty stressful I think.
- What is your favorite cereal? I'd like to say something healthy, but the truth really is... Frosted Flakes.
- Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Yes
- What is your favorite ice cream? rocky road... yum!
- What is the first thing you notice about other people? I notice how they talk, their vocabulary, grammar and pronunciation. I think that says a lot about a person.
- Least favorite thing about yourself? I'm fairly stubborn. When I was younger I needed to be right about everything and have (kind of) grown out of that, but I am still stubborn.
- What is the last thing you ate? a breakfast bar
- What are you listening to right now? a book on MP3, "Ender in Exile" by Orson Scott Card
- What is the last movie you watched? "Planes, Trains and Automobiles" (getting in the holiday spirit!)
- What did you dream about last night? I can't remember any dreams actually,
- Summer or winter? Both, especially the beginning of the season.
- Do you have any special talents? I like to think I am a pretty good photographer.
- Coke or Pepsi? Coke, specifically TaB
- Word you would hate to describe you? Stupid
- Do you live in a different state from where you grew up? Yes - grew up in Minnesota, now I live in California.
I am tagging these 3 fabulous bloggers (if you've already done this or just don't want to, don't feel obligated):