Some things we did this weekend:
- Took The Girl to a St. Patrick's Day parade
- Bought The Mr's parents a blu-ray player with Netflix connectivity and installed it
- Recaulked the bathroom counter and shower door
- Replanted some herbs
- Made lemon basil pasta (yum!)
- Ate at Irish, Mexican and Italian restaurants
- Wished I had more time to sleep
- Watched "12 Monkeys" - wow... excellent movie, great acting, but kind of creepy...
- Did 3 loads of laundry
- Chatted with an old friend via Facebook
- Listened to The Children snipe at each other... over and over and over
Seemed to go by awfully quickly. Maybe we'll stop to smell the roses (so to speak) next weekend. How was your weekend?