What do these have in common?
That's right - Wimbledon!
Today is the Men's Singles Finals, where Andy Murray will attempt to win one for Britain and Roger Federer will attempt to tie Pete Sampras' seven Wimbledon Finals titles.
They'll have to kick the birds off the court first of course.
And fill the stands. Which will not be difficult.
Last year the scoreboard looked like this....
And this year? Prediction?
As for the strawberries, well, Strawberries and Cream is the traditional breakfast at Wimbledon. Here's an easy recipe so you can have some along with the Queen.
Strawberries and Cream Recipe
- 3 Cups Strawberries
- 2 Cups Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 Teaspoons Vanilla Extract
- 2 Tablespoons Granulated White ("Table") Sugar
- Cut the strawberries in half.
- Add the vanilla and sugar to the cream; stir them together; pour them over your strawberries; and serve.
Really, breakfast doesn't get much simpler than that. Enjoy some while watching the Men's Finals from Wimbledon this morning.
Sheepy will be!