This recipe is simple and quick, and can be made with ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen!
- 12 ounces bow tie pasta
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Juice from one lemon
- 4 ounces crumbled fresh goat cheese
- kosher salt and black pepper
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions; drain and return it to the pot.
- Toss the pasta with the butter, basil, lemon juice and goat cheese.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
You can eat it like that (so tasty!)....
... or make it into a more substantial meal by adding grilled garden (or farmer's market if your garden isn't producing... like mine isn't producing... grrr....) veggies and chicken over the top. Delicious!
What is on your table tonight? Looking for more ideas? Try DJ's Sugar Shack and It's a Keeper!