I'm supposed to list 7 random things about myself. How to choose??? Here's a random sampling of random things:
- I am one of a handful of people left in the world who still drinks TAB. I started drinking it when I was about 13 and still do to this day. I once had a pink swimsuit and yellow towel that were the colors on the Tab cans at that time! One of my best friends was my co-conspirator in Tab drinking. She carried a Tab can bouquet in her rehearsal for her wedding. I've got to find that picture!
- I am that crazy cat lady. Until last year, when my little Gracie died, we had 6 indoor cats. I grew up with dogs and always considered myself a dog person, but somehow ended up with a crazy number of cats.
- I lived in England for a year while in college, and my dorm was right next to the Wimbledon courts (though I was not there during the competition, many of the players would stay in our dorms when it was going on).
- I love musical theater and Monty Python, and saw Spamalot! with the original Broadway cast (that was a fabulous long weekend in NYC)! I got my picture taken with David Hyde Pierce and Hank Azaria after the show.
- I subject my family to "theme dinners" every Sunday night. We pick a theme for the day (sometimes a historical event, or current event, or random entertainment) and have food based on it, print special menus and place cards.... The Mr puts together information on the event, and everyone has to read their piece about it. My favorites are where we
have toget to wear hats! One good dinner was when John Roberts was sworn in as Supreme Court Chief Justice. Everyone chose their favorite justice and we looked up information on them and each "justice" presented the information we had gathered. Our menu that day was:
- I was a synchronized swimmer when I was in junior high school.
- I play handbells in a church handbell choir.
And we all wore wigs (like old-school judges)! Oh yes, those pictures were in that year's Christmas letter. ;-)
Wendell Holmes Olive Trays
Presentation of the Case:
Warren Burgers on "Nine"-grain Rolls
Clarence Thomas Salad
Grilled Sweet Potato and Scalia Salad
Sunday O'Connors (with Just-ice Cream)
So, the 7 people I was going to tag have already been tagged. Rats. I'll open up the tagging to whomever would like to join in the fun!