Another busy day, but we got so much accomplished.
- Got up early and got The Girl off to church to practice for her youth band concert
- Got The Boy to his church
- Watched The Girl play the piano in the youth band concert while enjoying a lovely brunch served the the youth
- Brought two extra kids home (who thought this was a good idea?)
- Finished decorating the house - The Mr added a great decoration to our backyard (see it on our Honeybird Cam)
- Got the extra kids back to their houses
- Got all of the ingredients for my Christmas cookie baking marathon this week
- Had our traditional "St. Nicolas Day" dinner. (This year, all of our puzzles were crossword puzzles... mine was all about Food Network - who knew there were so many people on that network?!)
- Watched my Vikings inexplicably lose
- Finished up laundry
- Got the cards done
Something tells me I should go to bed soon. Maybe it's my eyes that are dry and tired? Maybe my tired head?
Hope you had a great weekend!