With that unpleasant and stressful experience over, we can focus on our upcoming vacation! 11 days! My to-do list is long - here's a start...
- Packing list (mostly done)
- Formal dresses are at the tailor (she promised I would have them back by next Thursday)
- Finish the Cruise Shirts (my sister's logo is perfect! now just need to get them printed)
- Get camera equipment ready
- Finish booking shore excursions and planning tour itineraries (anyone have ideas on what to do for one day in Kona or Lahaina?)
- Finalize Meet & Greet for cruise website group (this has been tons of fun in the past - and we generally get to meet the Hotel Manager - the 2nd in command of the ship, Cruise Director, Food and Beverage Maanager... and maybe this time even the Captain! We've also had lots of invitations to personal tours of the ship and private parties because of these meetings)
- Make sure "Cat Care" instructions are up to date (in-laws are taking care of the fur-babies while we are gone)
- Schedule "surprise" on-board gift for The Mr
That's the beginning - I better get on it!