We've been enjoying our Saturday.
- Slept late (well, late-ish... we have 4 cats that think they should be fed at 6:00 AM and walk around letting us know they do not appreciate late starts).
- Got a few errands done.
- Worked on a scrapblog of our wedding pictures
- Watched the rain and the HAIL! Wow - are we still in So Cal?
- Hung the shrunken head and voodoo dolls.
- Went to a Tastefully Simple party - the Chipotle Pomegranate sauce is to die for. Seriously.
- Got some bad news on the phone. More on that a different day.
- Went to a lovely pre-Valentine's Day dinner with The Mr (next weekend we have The Girl and The Boy... not a recipe for romance!)
- Worked on the hardest possible Simpson's puzzle. You think I exaggerate, but I don't.
Nice to have a day like this once in a while. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!